Feb 6, 2009

Coming soon...

Show tomorrow in Lantzville.
On Call Heroes cd release, so it should be excellent.
Actually, I've never seen On Call Heroes, but I've wanted to and I'm excited to discover if they're any good.
I will also be getting together for a quick Q&A with good friends of mine, The Perfect Trend, who are a local Alternative band. TPT has been active in the music scene for a few years now and are the epitome of D.I.Y!
Josh, Cam, Liam and Peter are also some of the most genuine guys you'll ever meet.
I'm hoping to have a quick review of the show as well as the Q&A posted by the end of the weekend.
I'll also be putting up pictures in the gallery on Deviant. (link at the bottom of the page)

This is the beginning of something big, I can feel it!

You stay classy San Diego,
-Amy Inertia.

No comments:

Post a Comment